A GUIDE TO APPLYING CRITICAL THEORY
1. Hypothesis: Everything sucks.
2. Model: There is an everything E. There is suckage S. E = S where S is a very large (possibly infinite) number.
3. Predictions: If E is observed, S will be measured to be within the parameters of the model.
4. Experimental design: E will be observed by reading books and S will be measured by our feelings about those books.
5. Results: S is very high for all E observed (see appendix)
6. Conclusion: Everything sucks.
@natecull First we show that E₀ sucks. Then we show that assuming a Eₙ sucks, Eₙ+₁ sucks as well. In conclusion, everything sucks